Use of the WebHostifier websites and services indicates your consent to the collection and use of information as described below.
What information is collected and how is it used?
Do we share the information with anyone else?
Webhostifier will not, without your consent, pass your personal information to a third party except in the following circumstances:
- in order to register a domain name we are required to send certain information like your name, business name (if applicable), postal address and email address etc to organizations that formally record the registration; this information may be available to others via a "Whois" search;
- if required to do so by law or by any organisation with appropriate authority;
- if you have signed up for optional services which require us to pass your personal information to another company (see "Optional Services" below)
- to any financial institution with whom we hold an account for the purpose of verifying credit status and / or validating financial transactions;
- we may provide aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you;
- in order to assist us in understanding our customer base some anonymous information (i.e not name or specific address) may from time to time be passed on to a third party for data analysis.
- as part of a sale or transfer of the shares and/or assets of webhostifier. Webhostifier is not responsible for the privacy practices of other companies or websites. 3. Credit Cards
Credit card payment for our services is processed by our secure payment service provider. We do not record your credit card details on our database and the payment service provider does not record any other information about you.
From time to time webhostifier may offer additional services to our customers. In some cases these services may require us to pass personal data held by us to a third party. Any such service will be optional and the offer will be to those who have opted-in at the time of sign-up or otherwise.
How long will we hold data on you?
Webhostifier will not hold data for longer than is reasonably necessary for the purposes of the proper conduct of its business or as required by law.
Where is the data we hold stored?
The information which you submit via our website is stored on a computer and sometimes on paper at our offices. This is necessary in order to process the information and to send you any information you have requested.
Webhostifier places great importance on the security of all information associated with its customers and has security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. With regard to our website, we may use secure server software (SSL) to encrypt information you input before it is sent to us. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this.
Links to Other Sites
Changes to Personal Information
If you need to change the information that we keep, for example because you have moved or to correct an error, please contact us.
Use of the webhostifier website and services indicates your consent to the collection and use of information as described in this policy. Any changes to the policy will be posted on this page.
On rare occasions, it is necessary to send out a strictly service-related announcement, if, for instance, a service is temporarily suspended for maintenance. Generally, users may not opt out of these communications, though they can deactivate their accounts.
You are responsible for the security of your Account Number and passwords. Make sure you keep it in a safe place and do not share it with others.
Always remember to log out after your session ends, to ensure that others cannot access your private personal information. You should take this precaution even if you are not using a public computer, such as at a library or internet café, but even when using your private computer in your home.